The media paints a fairly negative picture of the workplace. Wages are too low. There’s gender inequality. Work-life balance is a problem. Productivity or skills are poor. There are scandals of every variety and mistakes in mergers, outsourcing and financial trades. Today’s workers are frustrated, unproductive and miserable – or so you would think from the coverage.
Author Archives: Vlatka Hlupic
Vlatka Hlupic is Professor of Business and Management at the University of Westminster, a former Adjunct Faculty at London Business School and founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Drucker Society, London. She is a renowned keynote and TEDx speaker, presenting regularly at major conferences worldwide and has published more than 160 academic articles, including the award winning 'To be a Better Leader, Give up Authority', Harvard Business Review. Connect with Vlatka on LinkedIn and Twitter.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity