For the majority of workers, meetings zap the joy out of work. Americans spend 8.9 hours a day working. Research by Workfront in partnership with Harris Poll, found that 57 % of Americans say wasteful meetings are a top obstacle to getting work done.
Author Archives: Shawn Murphy
Shawn Murphy - Change Leader | Speaker | Writer, co-founder and CEO of Switch and Shift. Passionately explores the space where business and humanity intersect. Promoter of workplace optimism. Believes work can be a source of joy. Top ranked leadership blogger by Huffington Post. Author of The Optimistic Workplace, published in 2015
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity