What’s more fun than a weekly meeting? Pretty much anything. Each week, you and your co-workers go down the same list of initiatives, in that same dry tone. Perhaps it’s just inevitable that weekly meetings become predictable, repetitive and sleep-inducing. Seriously, if you suffer from insomnia, just attend one bad weekly meeting and you’ll be cured.
Author Archives: Sarah Cooper
Sarah Cooper is a writer and comedian who spent 15 years in the corporate world and now spends her time writing about it. She started The Cooper Review which features articles such as 10 Tricks to Appear Smart During Meetings and 10 Most Effective Ways to Pretend to Listen to Your Coworkers. Connect with her on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity