My first job after graduating from college was working as an engineer in a factory in St. Louis, USA. I was excited, and it seemed like a great fit for me – numbers analysis, processes examination, efficiency testing – all tasks that were easy and safe for an introvert like me.
Author Archives: Paul Axtell
Paul Axtell is the author of Meetings Matter: 8 Powerful Strategies for Remarkable Conversations and Being Remarkable, a powerhouse of advice for extraordinary performance at work and in life. He provides consulting, coaching, and conversational skills training to a wide variety of clients, from Fortune 500 companies and universities to nonprofit organisations and government agencies. He applies his foundational ideas about conversation and relationship building to parenting in his book Ten Powerful Things to Say to Your Kids: Creating the Relationship You Want with the Most Important People in Your Life.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity