By now, we all know about the business case for webinars — they bring in warm, pre-qualified leads for sales opportunities. In order to capture those leads, you first need them to be aware of the fact that you’re having a webinar. Much like a tree falling in the forest with no one around (which doesn’t make a sound), a webinar being hosted on a given Wednesday with no viewers doesn’t make much of a sound either — and definitely not in terms of leads.
Author Archives: Pankaj Narang
Pankaj Narang is an avid social media marketer and digital branding expert. He's a co-founder of SociAlert, a hashtag tracking tool designed to optimise Twitter performance around event tracking, social influencers, brand marketing, and media reporters. He can be found on Twitter. Based in India, he's an avid traveller, so watch out for beautiful photos! Connect on LinkedIn.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity