I just got off the phone with a business owner who agreed we should NOT work together. And we both feel great about it! I was talking to her about thought leadership and what it would mean to have her very best content in print and in the public domain. She said she was not really interested in that, and she’s not willing to put the time and effort in. We agreed to disagree and ended the conversation amicably.
Author Archives: Mindy Gibbins-Klein
Mindy Gibbins-Klein is founder and director of REAL Thought Leaders, The Book Midwife, and Panoma Press business publishing. She is a highly sought after speaker to executive audiences; she also develops and presents workshops and training programs for top business leaders. Gibbins-Klein has an MBA in International Business and has taught the post-graduate diploma course for the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the UK.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity