New Year’s resolutions often focus on losing, quitting or saving something. Whether it’s losing weight, quitting cigarettes or saving money, resolutions emphasise a desire to be healthier and happier. For small business owners, aiming for a healthier, happier business in 2015 starts by making others the centre of attention — specifically employees.
Author Archives: Lindsay Brown
Lindsay Brown is the Regional Director for Citrix SaaS Division in the Asia Pacific region. Brown joined Citrix after 10 years with Adobe Systems and brings more than 16 years of sales and executive management experience. He graduated with honours from the University of Technology, Sydney in 1998 with a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering and earned his Masters of Business Administration with High Distinction from the University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba in 2005.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity