All sales people have conversations with customers about tricky challenges or issues. In most cases, the sales person will spend most of his or her time spelling out benefits and features of the products they are selling, regardless of whether this actually solves the customer’s problem.
Author Archives: Gerald Byrne
Gerald Byrne is a Senior Sales Manager for Citrix. He has spent the best part of 18 years in sales, leading and managing a huge variety of people and personalities. Gerald is a big believer in coaching and mentoring people to support their goals to deliver their best for themselves, their customers and for their company. In his spare time he enjoys keeping fit, cooking and eating, when he gets a spare moment with two young kids! Connect with Gerald on LinkedIn and Twitter.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity