When I wrote the book ‘Go Global’ back in 2011, I interviewed more than a dozen exporters in order to share their trading tips and stories of success. Many of them referred to themselves as Accidental Exporters. They had taken to social media platforms and powerful marketplaces and, in so doing, had attracted customers and fans from across the globe. It proved the point that technology has been a key enabler when it comes to accessing new markets, and that entrepreneurs do not shy in the face of opportunity. Rather, they rapidly respond and learn as they go along.
Author Archives: Emma Jones
Emma is founder of Enterprise Nation. Emma joined international accounting firm Arthur Andersen, before starting her own business in 2000, which was successfully sold two years later. Emma then launched Enterprise Nation and has since written a number of best-selling business books, including Spare Room Start-Up, Working 5 to 9, Go Global and the StartUp Kit.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity