I’m crouched down, in a weird seated-squat position. I have earphones dangling from ears and my iPhone is to my right, on the floor. I’m looking at a GoToMeeting screen as a chat unfolds in our weekly team all-hands meeting.
Author Archives: Claire Burge
Claire Burge is an entrepreneur, speaker and CEO at This is Productivity, Claire is passionate about human acceleration and workplace transformation, and fascinated by the intersection between systems and human behaviour. She works with a diverse range of clients in the corporate and technology sector, and along with her team, is focused on redefining the future of work in the following areas: humans, technology and space.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity