If you are familiar with my posts on LinkedIn you may be used to the positive themes I tend to lean towards sharing. This post is an anomaly :)
Author Archives: Chris Kang
Chris Kang serves as the Chief of Staff of Pat Wadors, SVP of the Global Talent Organisation at LinkedIn. She partners with Wadors and her leadership team to drive an operating cadence across the business. She works on strategic initiatives, focuses on milestones, and is a thought partner to the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition leadership team to drive healthy scale. She holds a B.A. in psychology from the University of Michigan as well as an M.B.A. in entrepreneurship and strategic management from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity