In guiding your team through change it’s helpful to recognise the different forms of resistance that emerge, so that you can deal with them and mitigate their negative effect on individuals in the team and on the business.
Author Archives: Catherine Joyce
Catherine Joyce is an international consultant, exec coach and author of Being An Agile Leader-Manager published January 2016 by @Panoma Press. Catherine has dedicated her career to being a business leadership consultant and confidant to Directors, Senior Managers and Emerging Leaders in blue-chip companies across a range of industries. She draws on 20 years’ experience on developing agile leadership and helping individuals achieve business success. She is Managing Director of BlueQuay Limited. www.blue-quay.co.uk @bluequay
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity