Working from home (also known as workshifting) seems like quite a self-explanatory concept: You dodge the commute, the distractions and the cost of working in an office by opening your laptop at home instead, right? But, there are several aspects you need to consider, whether they are the ergonomics of your new workspace, the equipment, your motivation or your general happiness. So, below, I have put together some tips to help you plan for and successfully work from home!
Author Archives: Anna Duggal
Anna Duggal is a content manager at Search Office Space and meetingrooms.com in London. Having always worked from an office, Anna’s working days consist of forcing chocolate biscuits on her colleagues, forgetting to water the plants and nagging her boss for an office cat. Anna is always on social media and likes to read and write blogs about business, workplace matters and different types of working styles. You can connect with Anna on Twitter.
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity