Many people believe that it takes a big commitment to make progress in their professional careers. While this may be true when it comes to developing specialised skills, it isn’t the case when it comes to changing one’s mindset—the very thing that can make the difference between getting by and excelling at work.
Author Archives: Adele Halsall
Adele Halsall is a writer and researcher for Customer Service Guru. She is interested by retail and consumer trends, and how these are shaped and governed by advertising and social marketing. Besides this, she enjoys cooking, baking up vegetarian/vegan treats for friends and rehearsing with her band. She also has a penchant for new notebooks and 90s pop-punk. To get in touch, tweet Adele @gurucustomers
And get notified when we publish the good stuff!
Sorry, you need to check the checkbox. Please retry.
Sadly something went wrong. Please check your email address.
Thank you for subscribing. You’ll receive a confirmation email within the next few minutes.
- 20 Habits of Truly Brilliant Presenters
- The Smart Working Handbook
- How Top Managers Motivate and Energise Employees
- Polishing Your Rhetoric: The Key To Killer Presentations
- How to Manage Extroverts, Introverts & Ambiverts in Meetings
- How To Perfect Your Body Language For Online Presentations
- 3 Keys to Unlock Your Team's Productivity