“Today if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur, you also have to be a storyteller,” according to Virgin founder Richard Branson. But storytelling is also critical for all managers and leaders.
Branson is just one of 35 inspiring leaders and communicators that best-selling author Carmine Gallo features in his new book The Storyteller’s Secret. In this incredible webinar that 991 people joined on 17 May 2016, Carmine revealed the secrets that will help you turn your passion into performance.
Watch this inspiring webinar and you will learn:
– Why some ideas catch on and others don’t
– Why the brain is hard-wired to love stories
– How to use storytelling as your most valuable asset and competitive advantage
– How the latest science can help you craft a persuasive narrative that wins hearts and minds
– The simple storytelling structure to win over any audience.
The Storyteller’s Competitive Advantage: 3 Keys To Winning Hearts and Minds