For those of you who haven’t had the pleasure of using the new GoToMeeting, you have to take a peek at the stunning new design.
Oh yes. GoToMeeting has had a makeover – making it even simpler and faster to use than ever before.
And whilst the same reliable features are still available, you can test new upcoming features via the ‘labs‘ option, such as sharing a physical whiteboard, seeing attendee photos and sharing your control panel.
Take a look at the new layout for Windows (don’t worry Mac users, a new user interface is on the product roadmap!). Less clicking and more customising = better meetings.
Introducing the new-look GoToMeeting control panel
- One-click access to the main features – mute, share your screen and webcam.
- Bigger coloured icons so you know exactly when you are muted, sharing your screen or webcam (maybe now you won’t hear so many people saying “oh sorry, I was muted”!).
- Improved visibility of the recording function.
Fully-customisable control panel
- Detach and move any pane so you only see what you want to see.
- Re-size panes so you can concentrate on what’s most important to you.
Distraction-free meetings with the control panel minimiser
- Minimise the control panel and access the key features via the grab tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on an icon such as ‘chat’ to open back up the relevant pane.
Rearrange and resize webcams and Presenter’s screen in the Viewer
- One click to change your primary view to a webcam rather than the Presenter’s screen.
- Move webcams to the left, right, bottom or top of your screen.
- Hide just your webcam if you’d prefer not to see yourself.
Your very own personalised meeting room (for Mac and PC)
- Set up your own personalised meeting room for instant meetings with a customised URL that you can share with clients and colleagues https://gotomeeting.me
For a detailed overview of the new layout, view this video: